What Our Customer Are Saying?
Sabrina is a 33 year old florist who manages her shop in Ohio. She said that this shower gel is of big help for her mother who has been in pain due to leg swelling and had seen a great difference after a month. The main reason why she personally decided to try it as well is because of her knee pain and she said that she felt better now and the pain is lessened
“My mother has been using it for pain in her legs for over a month now and she has seen a difference since she started using it. I too started using it for my knee and it's a little better. I do think that with constant usage of the product it will help lessen the pain. I can now move around my flower shop without limping or feeling pained.I will use it regularly because I know it helps relieve aches and pains.”
Sabrina Bobson, 66, Columbus, Ohio
Savvy is a 28 year old athlete who just wanted a shower gel that can be easy on her skin pH level to get rid of several things that bothers her like excess fats, rashes, lumps etc. Fortunately this Lymphatic Drainage Herbal Shower Gel does everything that she wants! Lucky you Savvy!
“I wanted to switch to a pH balanced body wash after just having so many issues with dryness, rough patches, bumps, limps and even rashes. I used to use the dermalogica brand but $80 was too much. To be honest this doesn’t have much strong scent and I love it.. The organic smell is refreshingly nice but I really don’t care about the fragrance. I am an active athlete but I have some uneven body parts and this shower gel amazed me when it made my armpit fats disappear. Also I feel totally clean without destroying my skin’s barrier. Great product!”
Savvy Stylist, 48, Omaha, Nebraska
Do you know how our lymphatic system works?
Understanding the lymphatic system provides insights into the body’s profound ability to care for itself. Its functions are as follows:
- Maintains fluid levels in your body
- Absorbs fats from the digestive tract
- Protects your body against foreign invaders
- Transports and removes waste products and abnormal cells from the lymph
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Many conditions can affect the vessels, glands, and organs that make up the lymphatic system. Some happen during development before birth or during childhood. Others develop as a result of disease or injury. Some common and less common diseases and disorders of the lymphatic system include:
- Lymphadenopathy - Enlarged (swollen) lymph nodes
- Lymphedema - Swelling or accumulation of fluid
- Lymphoma - Cancers of the lymphatic system
- Lymphangitis - Inflammation of the lymph vessels
- Lymphocytosis - a condition in which there is a higher-than-normal amount of lymphocytes in the body.
Lymph Cleanse Ingredients - Ginger, Calendula officinalis
Keeping our lymphatic system or “drains” clean is critical to optimal health and longevity. The following herbs are highly recommended for natural lymphatic drainage.
1. Ginger Root
Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It is effective in relieving swelling & pain by its warming and anti-inflammatory properties. Containing a healing blend of herbal oil for your lymphatic health, it boosts detoxification and the removal of excessive fluids.
2. Calendula officinalis
Calendula has a wide variety of uses; it is mainly used for swollen lymph nodes, for cleansing body tissues, and for anti-inflammatory purposes.
Herbalists finding it highly effective clinically for skin inflammation and infection, used both internally as a decoction and topically as a wash, steam, or fomentation. It is considered specific when there are swollen lymph nodes, and used internally, is considered to promote lymphatic circulation and drainage.
3. Limonis Cortex
Limonis extract serves as a source of citrus fragrance in various skin care products. It is characterized by rich amounts of antioxidants such as glutathione, ascorbic acid, and alpha-tocopherol, that can help fight against skin-damaging lipid peroxidation. This function protects important structural molecules that are required for the upkeep of skin quality and integrity.
That's why we created Lymphatic Drainage Herbal Shower Gel
The Lymphatic Drainage Herbal Shower Gel contains powerful lymph cleanse herbs which helps in body detox, significantly reduce swelling on lymph nodes and reduce 60% excess lymph fluid in consistent use for 3 months. The formulation of this soap is carefully planned to meet the needs of people who seek lymphatic cure for their body part swelling problems.
You can use it for bathing now and every day to keep your lymph draining well and prevent lymph clogs head on. The best thing about this ginger soap? It is all natural.
What makes the Lymphatic Drainage Herbal Shower Gel very effective?
- Treats Inflammation and swelling on body parts
- Reduces excess cellulites on armpits, arms and other extremities
- Lymphatic Detoxification
- Highly effective results
- Smoothes and brightens skin’s texture and dark spots
- Provides a refreshing after shower feeling
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Safe for all skin types
Let’s see Desiree’s road to recovery and how she was able to get a hold of her Lymphatic journey by using the Lymphatic Drainage Herbal Shower Gel!
“I was diagnosed with lymphedema and my arms are swollen because of the fluid retention that it has, so I decided to research about the entire lymphatic system and how I can find a cure that would not involve any medical procedures and I found this shower gel and decided to purchase it.
After a week of using this shower gel I noticed that it has reduced the swelling of my arm a little and I am delighted about it.
After a month, the pain subsided and I no longer felt the weight of the swelling so much, the blood circulation along the nerves had improved its flow and it made my discomfort much less.
A very effective way to deal with fluid retention. My arms are now healing as time passes by and I just consistently use it during shower time twice a day in the morning and during night time and I put emphasis on the swollen area.
At long last my arms are back to normal and I can say that this drainage shower gel is really good to use for people who suffer from lymphatic diseases. I will continue to use this so that I can maintain a good lymphatic system.
Desiree Lambert, 55, Portland, Maine
"This Herbal Shower Gel will surely make you surprised and save you tons of money!"
We believe that this ginger soap is the safest lymphatic solution today in the market and the very reason why it is selling worldwide fast at this very moment! The advantages of this Herbal Shower Gel is astonishing and can relieve you of the pain and discomfort of lymphatic system abnormalities without expensive procedures.
No More skyhigh surgical operations and other expensive medical treatments, in which these surgeries most of the time can be very threatening to our body.
Now is your chance! Hurry up and get a hold of this ginger soap now so you too can have the healing and wellness that this product provides.
How To Use
- Simply lather up an ample amount of the Lymphatic Drainage Herbal Shower Gel
- Apply it on your entire body, leave it on for 5-10 minutes then
- Rinse well.
- Use it daily, especially in the concerned area.
- Ingredients: Ginger, Calendula Officinalis, Echinacea augustifolia, Limonis Cortex, Artemisia, Ginseng
- Net 30ml
- Lymphatic Drainage Herbal Shower Gel (30ml) x 1
For each pieces of our product purchased, we donate a portion of our profit to support the Cruelty Free International organization, which helps to promote the protection of animals and end animal cruelty around the globe. By purchasing our product, you are supporting our cause to provide a more animal-friendly beauty culture. Don't hesitate to contribute to corporate your passion for beauty and animal today.
Our Waltaps only supports online payment or bank transfer and does not support cash on delivery, please forgive me!
Our shop supports payment with Pay Pal, Debit or Credit Card.
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.
RETURN POLICY (30 DAYS)
NO CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER 24 HOURS OF ORDER PLACEMENT.
All Waltaps products are sold as new and covered by our standard manufacturer warranty. Please consult a qualified professional to make sure the merchandise you are purchasing is what you want and will fit your specific field conditions. If you have any questions regarding a product, please contact us via email for assistance before placing an order.
We recommend that you open and inspect your items upon receipt, should you find any discrepancy or defect with your item, or if at any time you encounter any problems such as missing or defective parts please contact us immediately. We will gladly send you the replacement parts.
BEFORE RETURNING AN ITEM
To return any merchandise, you must request an RMA – “Return Merchandise Authorization” [within 30 days from the date order is received], from our online support department with your order number, and provide the item(s) you wish to return.
1. Merchandise must not be installed and must be in 100% resalable new condition.
2. You have to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) from our online department before shipping back the merchandise.
3. Customer pays return shipping costs back to Waltaps’s Warehouse
4. All Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee, based on the value of the returned merchandise.
5. Shipping is Non-Refundable.
6. Products purchased over 30 days are not returnable or exchangeable.
7. Refused shipments and unauthorized returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, plus return shipping and re-consignment fees.
You will not be charged for a restocking fee if:
1. We shipped the incorrect item(s) to you. The merchandise you received is not what you originally ordered.
2. Merchandise has a flaw (not caused by shipping) or defect (must claim within 30 days). If it is damaged through shipping, please have your order/tracking number ready and contact the online department ASAP for further assistance.
If your order is flawed or defective, please contact our customer service representatives to request an RMA and you will be instructed on how to proceed with the return. Usually, You will be asked to place another order as a replacement and we will reimburse the amount after the returned merchandise has been inspected by our RMA Department. If you made an invalid claim, no refunds will be given.
You may cancel your order, for any reason, and receive a full refund within 24 hours of your purchase. You will be responsible for contacting us for a cancellation request. Once an order is processed or shipped, the terms of our Returns Policy will apply.
Any cancellation requests made after 24 hours cannot guarantee your request will be granted due to our expedited processing.
Please Note: Our warehouse works fast and orders are often already packed up, shrink wrapped on pallets, and loaded on courier’s trailers before a tracking number is uploaded to you. In many cases becomes impossible to locate your box and stop the shipment. Once the order is en route, it then becomes a general return under our easy 30-day return policy.
A Customer Service representative will assist you and confirm whether or not the order can be canceled for a full refund. Once an item is processed, the terms of our Returns Policy will apply.
Refused shipments and unauthorized returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, plus return shipping and re-consignment fees.
There are some products that are just too delicate or bulky for us to accept as a return. For this reason, they’re sold as “All Sales Final”, so please make sure they will work for your improvement project before purchasing. If you’re not sure, we offer free technical support to help you make the best decision.
1. Buyer must obtain RMA number, follow the return instruction and pay to ship the product back to our warehouse at your own cost. Return without RMA number will not be processed.
2. Buyer agrees to pay a 25% restocking fee per item in your order. This charge may be made in advance or deducted from your credit.
3. All returned items must be in original packaging, show no sign of physical damage or parts shortage; this may affect the amount credited on your return.
All refunds will be credited back to their original payment method; Refunds are generally issued within 5-7 business days after receipt of the returned products. No refunds or exchanges will be processed before receiving your returned products.
We are sorry we are unable to offer exchanges but will be happy to help you process a return and place a new order, and waive the shipping fee on your new order.
* We reserve the right to deny a refund for any returned item that is no longer in new condition, in its original packaging, or is damaged, missing any labels, instructions, or pieces. Returned items that have been opened or are no longer in intact packaging are eligible for store credit only if accepted for return. The item may be subject to a 25% restocking fee or will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.