Let us take a peek at some successful healing cases from our customers before we present our product!
Maurice Jones, 28 has had a swollen lymph node on her neck for about a year now. She always complains about the pain and discomfort that she is having plus the fact that she fears that it might get worse in the long run.
“ It has been 2 weeks now since I started using this soap and I’m glad I did! I used to fear this lymph node on my neck and the discomfort and pain that it has been giving me. Now I am very happy that it has subsided and hopefully won’t come back anymore. I am very satisfied with this product and am truly grateful to have found this.”
Maurice Jones, 55, Hazlet, New Jersey
Alicia Keene, 32 years old is an accountant in San Francisco. Her job keeps him tied on his chair for long hours and as a result, makes his knee swell at the end of the day. He has been suffering from pain due to this for about 2 years now and has tried a lot of pain relief cream that he can find but at no luck to his dismay.
“I’ve tried a lot of pain reliever for leg and foot swelling because of the long hours that I had to sit on my office chair doing tons of paperwork from this law firm. Everytime I go home, I am always beaten up with the pain brought about by the swelling of my foot and legs. This soap had been a great help to me, with just a month of using, the swelling subsided and the pain was gone. Helped to correct my blood circulation. I am a happy user and will continue using it from now on!”
Alicia Keene, 32, Inverness, Florida
Do you know how our lymphatic system works?
Understanding the lymphatic system provides insights into the body’s profound ability to care for itself. Its functions are as follows:
- Maintains fluid levels in your body
- Absorbs fats from the digestive tract
- Protects your body against foreign invaders
- Transports and removes waste products and abnormal cells from the lymph
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Many conditions can affect the vessels, glands, and organs that make up the lymphatic system. Some happen during development before birth or during childhood. Others develop as a result of disease or injury. Some common and less common diseases and disorders of the lymphatic system include:
- Lymphadenopathy - Enlarged (swollen) lymph nodes
- Lymphedema - Swelling or accumulation of fluid
- Lymphoma - Cancers of the lymphatic system
- Lymphangitis - Inflammation of the lymph vessels
- Lymphocytosis - a condition in which there is a higher-than-normal amount of lymphocytes in the body.
Lymph Cleanse Ingredients - Ginger, Calendula officinalis
Keeping our lymphatic system or “drains” clean is critical to optimal health and longevity. The following herbs are highly recommended for natural lymphatic drainage.
1. Ginger Root
Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It is effective in relieving swelling & pain by its warming and anti-inflammatory properties. Containing a healing blend of herbal oil for your lymphatic health, it boosts detoxification and the removal of excessive fluids.
2. Calendula officinalis
Calendula has a wide variety of uses; it is mainly used for swollen lymph nodes, for cleansing body tissues, and for anti-inflammatory purposes
Herbalists finding it highly effective clinically for skin inflammation and infection, used both internally as a decoction and topically as a wash, steam, or fomentation. It is considered specific when there are swollen lymph nodes, and used internally, is considered to promote lymphatic circulation and drainage.
That's why we created Lymphatic Detox Organic Ginger Soap
The Lymphatic Detox Organic Ginger Soap contains powerful lymph cleanse herbs which helps in body detox, significantly reduce swelling on lymph nodes and reduce 60% excess lymph fluid in consistent use for 3 months. The formulation of this soap is carefully planned to meet the needs of people who seek lymphatic cure for their body part swelling problems.
You can use it for bathing now and every day to keep your lymph draining well and prevent lymph clogs head on. The best thing about this ginger soap? It is all natural.
What makes the Lymphatic Detox Organic Ginger Soap very effective?
- Consists of powerful herbal ingredients for Lymphatic Cure
- E ffective Lymphatic Detoxification
- E ffectively reduce 60% excess lymph fluid in 3 months
- A ll-in-one Treatment for lymphatic drainage, relief swelling, reduce armpit fats, shaping arm, weight loss, boost immune system, boost blood circulation
- Unclogging Stuck bloodstream & lymph nodes
- Eliminate dark spots, rejuvenate the skin
- Protects skin and rashes, can prevent face and body acne
- Promote blood circulation
- A nti-inflammatory
- Fast and effective results
Feel free to have a peek at Joanna’s journey of how she was able to solve her Lymphatic dilemma
“Normally I would just ignore anything that happens to my body as if it doesn’t exist! I will just choose to endure the uncomfortable feeling and even the pain that it causes me. But that was before when I still haven’t experienced the tremendous amount of pain and swelling brought about by a lump on my armpit. Then I saw this Lymphatic Detox Organic Ginger Soap over the internet and got curious at how effective it can be?
When I used this lymphatic soap for the first week, I noticed that it somehow gave me the relief from the stinging pain that I am feeling from it. I tried to soak the lump from the lather that I get from the soap for about 5-10 min. every time I shower.
A month of continually using this soap lump on my armpit has been greatly reduced by around 60% and the pain subsided too. I was really surprised at how effective it was.
The lump had shrunk more and it’s not so noticeable anymore. I can raise my arm up and down without experiencing the pain and the discomfort that I used to feel before when it is largely swollen.
My journey to lymphatic cure has succeeded and the big lump on my armpit is already gone without a trace. I am very glad that I was able to heal from this sickness and decided to still use the soap regularly during my shower keeping in mind the areas which are prone to lymph node swelling.
Joanna Rutherford, 35, Boulder City, Nevada
"This Soap will surely make you surprised and save you tons of money!"
We believe that this ginger soap is the safest lymphatic solution today in the market and the very reason why it is selling worldwide fast at this very moment! The advantages of this Organic Ginger Soap is astonishing and can relieve you of the pain and discomfort of lymphatic system abnormalities without expensive procedures.
No More skyhigh surgical operations and other expensive medical treatments, in which these surgeries most of the time can be very threatening to our body.
Now is your chance! Hurry up and get a hold of this ginger soap now so you too can have the healing and wellness that this product provides.
How To Use
- Apply soap on face and body during bath time
- Leave it on for 5-10 minutes with concentration on the concerned area of the body
- Rinse thoroughly
- Use daily for best results
- Ingredients: Ginger, Calendula Officinalis, Wormwood, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Glycerin
- Net 100g
- Lymphatic Detox Organic Ginger Soap x 1
For each pieces of our product purchased, we donate a portion of our profit to support the Cruelty Free International organization, which helps to promote the protection of animals and end animal cruelty around the globe. By purchasing our product, you are supporting our cause to provide a more animal-friendly beauty culture. Don't hesitate to contribute to corporate your passion for beauty and animal today.
Our Waltaps only supports online payment or bank transfer and does not support cash on delivery, please forgive me!
Our shop supports payment with Pay Pal, Debit or Credit Card.
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.
RETURN POLICY (30 DAYS)
NO CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER 24 HOURS OF ORDER PLACEMENT.
All Waltaps products are sold as new and covered by our standard manufacturer warranty. Please consult a qualified professional to make sure the merchandise you are purchasing is what you want and will fit your specific field conditions. If you have any questions regarding a product, please contact us via email for assistance before placing an order.
We recommend that you open and inspect your items upon receipt, should you find any discrepancy or defect with your item, or if at any time you encounter any problems such as missing or defective parts please contact us immediately. We will gladly send you the replacement parts.
BEFORE RETURNING AN ITEM
To return any merchandise, you must request an RMA – “Return Merchandise Authorization” [within 30 days from the date order is received], from our online support department with your order number, and provide the item(s) you wish to return.
1. Merchandise must not be installed and must be in 100% resalable new condition.
2. You have to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) from our online department before shipping back the merchandise.
3. Customer pays return shipping costs back to Waltaps’s Warehouse
4. All Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee, based on the value of the returned merchandise.
5. Shipping is Non-Refundable.
6. Products purchased over 30 days are not returnable or exchangeable.
7. Refused shipments and unauthorized returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, plus return shipping and re-consignment fees.
You will not be charged for a restocking fee if:
1. We shipped the incorrect item(s) to you. The merchandise you received is not what you originally ordered.
2. Merchandise has a flaw (not caused by shipping) or defect (must claim within 30 days). If it is damaged through shipping, please have your order/tracking number ready and contact the online department ASAP for further assistance.
If your order is flawed or defective, please contact our customer service representatives to request an RMA and you will be instructed on how to proceed with the return. Usually, You will be asked to place another order as a replacement and we will reimburse the amount after the returned merchandise has been inspected by our RMA Department. If you made an invalid claim, no refunds will be given.
You may cancel your order, for any reason, and receive a full refund within 24 hours of your purchase. You will be responsible for contacting us for a cancellation request. Once an order is processed or shipped, the terms of our Returns Policy will apply.
Any cancellation requests made after 24 hours cannot guarantee your request will be granted due to our expedited processing.
Please Note: Our warehouse works fast and orders are often already packed up, shrink wrapped on pallets, and loaded on courier’s trailers before a tracking number is uploaded to you. In many cases becomes impossible to locate your box and stop the shipment. Once the order is en route, it then becomes a general return under our easy 30-day return policy.
A Customer Service representative will assist you and confirm whether or not the order can be canceled for a full refund. Once an item is processed, the terms of our Returns Policy will apply.
Refused shipments and unauthorized returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, plus return shipping and re-consignment fees.
There are some products that are just too delicate or bulky for us to accept as a return. For this reason, they’re sold as “All Sales Final”, so please make sure they will work for your improvement project before purchasing. If you’re not sure, we offer free technical support to help you make the best decision.
1. Buyer must obtain RMA number, follow the return instruction and pay to ship the product back to our warehouse at your own cost. Return without RMA number will not be processed.
2. Buyer agrees to pay a 25% restocking fee per item in your order. This charge may be made in advance or deducted from your credit.
3. All returned items must be in original packaging, show no sign of physical damage or parts shortage; this may affect the amount credited on your return.
All refunds will be credited back to their original payment method; Refunds are generally issued within 5-7 business days after receipt of the returned products. No refunds or exchanges will be processed before receiving your returned products.
We are sorry we are unable to offer exchanges but will be happy to help you process a return and place a new order, and waive the shipping fee on your new order.
* We reserve the right to deny a refund for any returned item that is no longer in new condition, in its original packaging, or is damaged, missing any labels, instructions, or pieces. Returned items that have been opened or are no longer in intact packaging are eligible for store credit only if accepted for return. The item may be subject to a 25% restocking fee or will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.