What our customers have to say?
Stacy's Lipoma was totally gone! Cheers to a healthier you Stacy!
“I tried this anti-swelling ointment because of a lump in my neck for 2 years now that the doctor diagnosed it as Lipoma. I feared the medical procedure that’s why I tried to check other options for me. Luckily, I found this product and to my surprise it did heal my Lipoma with consistent application. I am very happy now that the fear of having something I don’t know much about is gone.I recommend this to everyone who has the same case and also to those who have lymphatic worries.”
Stacy Corden, 32, Hayward, California
Daphne's lump on her armpits is relieved, she decided to recommend it to her friends who have the same problem. Way to go!
“ I couldn’t be any happier when this product cured the lump on my armpits with consistent application, I really am glad that this exists! I am a chef in our family restaurant and was having a hard time doing my job because of this lump that I had which gets bigger as time passes by. It worries me so much aside from the fact that it is a bit painful and I felt discomfort from it. But now the lump is and pain is gone and I don’t worry about it anymore. That is why I always recommend it to other friends and relatives that experience the same and have other related ailments.”
Daphne Johnson, 27, Phoenix, Arizona
Do you know how our lymphatic system works?
The lymphatic system is basically our body’s ‘sewerage system’.
Understanding the lymphatic system is a subsystem of the circulatory system in the vertebrate body that consists of a complex network of vessels, tissues, and organs.Its functions are as follows:
- Maintains fluid levels in your body
- Absorbs fats from the digestive tract
- Protects your body against foreign invaders
- Transports and removes waste products and abnormal cells from the lymph
What is a Lymph Node?
Lymph nodes serve as checkpoints for mostly dead or dying immune cells that have already done their job fighting infection or are in the heat of doing soIt plays a role against pathogenic infection.
What are the blockages that affect the lymphatic system?
Many conditions can affect the vessels, glands, and organs that make up the lymphatic system. Some happen during development before birth or during childhood. Others develop as a result of disease or injury. Some common and less common diseases and disorders of the lymphatic system include:
- Lymphadenopathy - Enlarged (swollen) lymph nodes
- Lymphedema - Swelling or accumulation of fluid
- Lymphoma - Cancers of the lymphatic system
- Lymphangitis - Inflammation of the lymph vessels
- Lymphocytosis - a condition in which there is a higher-than-normal amount of lymphocytes in the body.
Keeping our lymphatic system or “drains” clean is critical to optimal health and longevity. The following herbs are highly recommended for natural lymphatic drainage.
Lymph Cleanse Ingredients - Ginger Root, Echinacea Angustifolia, Goldenseal
1. Ginger Root
Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It is effective in relieving swelling & pain by its warming and anti-inflammatory properties. Containing a healing blend of herbal oil for your lymphatic health, it boosts detoxification and the removal of excessive fluids.
2. Echinacea Angustifolia
This herb has properties that have a powerful immune-enhancing effect, and can also be used as an anti-inflammatory. It stimulates immune system function, it promotes the flow of lymph to address swollen lymphatic glands and even stimulates saliva. Combined with astragalus, it can lessen congestion and swelling in the lymphatic system.
Goldenseal is praised for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Its roots and leaves have been used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of ailments, especially those involving infections or inflammation. Some believe that goldenseal can help your body detox from toxins and harmful substances, which is effective in boosting the cleansing process of the lymphatic system.
That's why we created...
Anti-Swelling Lymphatic Detox Ointment because If your lymph is blocked, you need to remedy the situation fast and get the lymph flowing again, so it'll carry the toxins right out of your body. If not, permanent swelling could be in your future. Worse, secondary complications like chronic wounds or ulcers may rear their ugly heads.
Fortunately, we formulated this product which you can use now and every day to keep your lymph draining well and prevent lymph clogs head on.The best thing about this cream? It is all natural.
What makes the Anti-Swelling Lymphatic Detox Ointment very effective?
- Consists of 7 powerful ingredients for Lymphatic Cure
- Effective Lymphatic Detoxification
- Effectively reduce 60% excess lymph fluid in 3 months
- All-in-one Treatment for lymphatic drainage, relief swelling, reduce armpit fats, shaping arm, weight loss, boost immune system, boost blood circulation
- Unclogging Stuck bloodstream & lymph nodes
- Herbal Formulation that reduces toxicity buildup that leads to swelling.
- Fast and effective results
Let’s see Carla’s Lymphatic Recovery Journey:
“I used to hide my arms on tops that have sleeves because I am a bit embarrassed of my fatty arms and the unproportioned shape of them. My friends used to tease me that I can kill a person just by flapping my arms. So when I saw this Anti-Swelling Lymphatic Detox Ointment, I gave it a try immediately."
I started using it and for a couple of days I was able to notice that it is slowly easing the pain and the swelling on my legs and feet.
My legs are starting to regain their shape again and become a bit rounder and I feel that the muscles are draining the fluid inside, I no longer experience excruciating pain and my legs have been reduced tremendously.
I am fascinated because the excess fluid and swelling is no longer visible and as if depleted and my muscles get toned and my legs are somehow back to their normal size again. I am so happy! I go for a walk now and I’m not afraid to move around a lot again. Amazing product!
Carla Briggs, 42, Los Angeles, California
"This Lymphatic Detox Ointment will surely save you tons of money!"
Skyhigh surgical operations and other medical treatments can be overpriced and most of the time can be very threatening to our body.
The advantages of this anti-swelling ointment is astonishing and can relieve you of the pain and discomfort of lymphatic system abnormalities without expensive procedures.
Now is your chance! Hurry up and get a hold of this product now so you too can have the healing and wellness that this product provides.
How To Use
- Clean and dry the affected area before application
- Apply the ointment evenly to the area of concern
- Massage until fully absorbed
- Use 2-3 times daily
- Ingredients: Ginger, echinacea angustifolia, Goldenseal , Notoginseng, Caulis Spatholobi, Cuscuta, Sea Breeze Vine
- Net 20g
- Anti-Swelling Lymphatic Detox Ointment x 1
For each pieces of our product purchased, we donate a portion of our profit to support the Cruelty Free International organization, which helps to promote the protection of animals and end animal cruelty around the globe. By purchasing our product, you are supporting our cause to provide a more animal-friendly beauty culture. Don't hesitate to contribute to corporate your passion for beauty and animal today.
Our Waltaps only supports online payment or bank transfer and does not support cash on delivery, please forgive me!
Our shop supports payment with Pay Pal, Debit or Credit Card.
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.
RETURN POLICY (30 DAYS)
NO CANCELLATIONS OR MODIFICATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER 24 HOURS OF ORDER PLACEMENT.
All Waltaps products are sold as new and covered by our standard manufacturer warranty. Please consult a qualified professional to make sure the merchandise you are purchasing is what you want and will fit your specific field conditions. If you have any questions regarding a product, please contact us via email for assistance before placing an order.
We recommend that you open and inspect your items upon receipt, should you find any discrepancy or defect with your item, or if at any time you encounter any problems such as missing or defective parts please contact us immediately. We will gladly send you the replacement parts.
BEFORE RETURNING AN ITEM
To return any merchandise, you must request an RMA – “Return Merchandise Authorization” [within 30 days from the date order is received], from our online support department with your order number, and provide the item(s) you wish to return.
1. Merchandise must not be installed and must be in 100% resalable new condition.
2. You have to obtain an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) from our online department before shipping back the merchandise.
3. Customer pays return shipping costs back to Waltaps’s Warehouse
4. All Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee, based on the value of the returned merchandise.
5. Shipping is Non-Refundable.
6. Products purchased over 30 days are not returnable or exchangeable.
7. Refused shipments and unauthorized returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, plus return shipping and re-consignment fees.
You will not be charged for a restocking fee if:
1. We shipped the incorrect item(s) to you. The merchandise you received is not what you originally ordered.
2. Merchandise has a flaw (not caused by shipping) or defect (must claim within 30 days). If it is damaged through shipping, please have your order/tracking number ready and contact the online department ASAP for further assistance.
If your order is flawed or defective, please contact our customer service representatives to request an RMA and you will be instructed on how to proceed with the return. Usually, You will be asked to place another order as a replacement and we will reimburse the amount after the returned merchandise has been inspected by our RMA Department. If you made an invalid claim, no refunds will be given.
You may cancel your order, for any reason, and receive a full refund within 24 hours of your purchase. You will be responsible for contacting us for a cancellation request. Once an order is processed or shipped, the terms of our Returns Policy will apply.
Any cancellation requests made after 24 hours cannot guarantee your request will be granted due to our expedited processing.
Please Note: Our warehouse works fast and orders are often already packed up, shrink wrapped on pallets, and loaded on courier’s trailers before a tracking number is uploaded to you. In many cases becomes impossible to locate your box and stop the shipment. Once the order is en route, it then becomes a general return under our easy 30-day return policy.
A Customer Service representative will assist you and confirm whether or not the order can be canceled for a full refund. Once an item is processed, the terms of our Returns Policy will apply.
Refused shipments and unauthorized returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, plus return shipping and re-consignment fees.
There are some products that are just too delicate or bulky for us to accept as a return. For this reason, they’re sold as “All Sales Final”, so please make sure they will work for your improvement project before purchasing. If you’re not sure, we offer free technical support to help you make the best decision.
1. Buyer must obtain RMA number, follow the return instruction and pay to ship the product back to our warehouse at your own cost. Return without RMA number will not be processed.
2. Buyer agrees to pay a 25% restocking fee per item in your order. This charge may be made in advance or deducted from your credit.
3. All returned items must be in original packaging, show no sign of physical damage or parts shortage; this may affect the amount credited on your return.
All refunds will be credited back to their original payment method; Refunds are generally issued within 5-7 business days after receipt of the returned products. No refunds or exchanges will be processed before receiving your returned products.
We are sorry we are unable to offer exchanges but will be happy to help you process a return and place a new order, and waive the shipping fee on your new order.
* We reserve the right to deny a refund for any returned item that is no longer in new condition, in its original packaging, or is damaged, missing any labels, instructions, or pieces. Returned items that have been opened or are no longer in intact packaging are eligible for store credit only if accepted for return. The item may be subject to a 25% restocking fee or will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.