Most of us start the day by taking a shower in the morning. If you are not satisfied with your old shower system, it’s time to change a quality showerhead to improve your shower experience. there are a few things you will need to consider before you commit.
Types of Shower Heads
There are several types of showerheads to select in the market, including single spray, multi-function, rainfall shower, dual head, and low water pressure. Here’s a brief description of each:
- Single spray shower heads are an extremely common shower head as it tends to be extra affordable. You get great pressure with a good amount of coverage.
- Multi-function showerheads offer you a variety of showerheads in one. You can get the handheld shower along with the rain shower. Plus you can also choose between massage, rain, mist, and other options.
- Rainfall shower heads offer true luxury in the shower. They are mounted on the ceiling and come with several jets that spray a good amount of water, covering every inch of your body.
- Dual shower headscan be really fun, giving you two shower heads all at once. One to shower you from above along with a handheld showerhead you can remove from the wall and use to get to the less-accessible parts, or even help wash a dog (or an unruly kid).
- Low water pressure shower headsare best if your home works on or requires low water pressure. Low-pressure heads can also decrease water consumption by as much as 40% — saving you money in the process.